BREAKING: Rutgers will now run a normal bus schedule on the weekends

Buh-bye weekend buses

Weekend buses. The bane of every Rutgers student’s existence. Getting to and from other campuses on the weekends takes up to three times longer, and the wait time in between buses is also triple the wait.

Perhaps all of the complaints that RU students have had about these unreliable buses have reached a breaking point because as of the Fall 2017 semester, buses on the weekend will now operate on the normal weekday schedule.

According to a statement given exclusive to The Tab Rutgers, from next semester, buses will run on a weekday schedule 7 days a week. According to a spokesman from the RU department of transportation services, “Students have been complaining about the weekend bus schedule for as long as I’ve been at Rutgers.

“I’m incredibly proud to announce that starting from September 2017, Rutgers will be able to offer a full bus service all week long”

Taking an LX to College Ave Saturday night to the party will be a breeze compared to the weekend bus nightmare it used to be. If you’re unlucky enough to have a Saturday class, you’re also in luck. Basically, Rutgers will be a much happier and more accessible place on weekends starting next semester.

Check the date.

Rutgers University