Whatever happened to the football players who got arrested?

They’ve just pled not guilty

Right before football season started, five former Rutgers football players got arrested for two separate cases, the home invasions and the riot on Delafield Street, where everyone involved got indicted.

The hearing scheduled for Feb. 26 by Judge Dennis Nieves was to figure out the status on the riot case but was postponed to March 14 due to Delon Stephenson’s lawyer having a conflict with another case unrelated to this one.

The reason for the hearing on Feb. 26 was to see if Stephenson would plead guilty or not guilty to a second-degree offence of allegedly throwing the punch that broke the victim’s jaw allegedly over a parking spot, according to a source.

Stevenson’s decision will determine if Nadir Barnwell, Razohnn Gross, and Daryl Stephenson will get pre-trial intervention. If he pleads not guilty, the case goes to trial and if he pleads guilty, Stephenson could face jail time, according to NJ.com

The home invasion case has many ex-Rutgers students involved including  Lloyd Terry, Tejay Johnson, Andre Boggs, Jianan Chen Dylan Mastriana and Kaylanna Ricks.

According to NJ.com, all of the people allegedly involved in the robberies were charged on Dec. 16, 2015, by a grand jury.

They pled not guilty.

Rutgers University