The best places to hookup on campus

Let your freak flags fly, Buckeyes

I’d recommend Mirror Lake–with the ducks watching for bonus points, or on your hottest professor’s desk in an empty classroom. Some ideas were more creative:

John

“Behind one of the exit doors in Independence! So many people would hear but not know where it was coming from”

If I ever have a class in that lecture hall again, I’ll be listening.

Philip

“I don’t hookup, but maybe Schoenbaum basement or the Fisher tunnels. Pretty private and convenient.”

I didn’t even know the tunnels were a thing. Talk about super secret.

Heather

“I did it on an abandoned house off campus in the middle of the night. Climbed the fire escape in heels and did it right on the roof. It was in September and it was a really clear night cause I remember seeing all the stars.”

Heels on a roof? You go girl. I applaud your balance and recollection of the weather.

Sophie

“The Shoe – the center of the field more specifically. It’s a magical place that you are not only not allowed to be in at night, but not supposed to be hooking up in the middle of. It’s romantic, the place of many Buckeye victories, and an ideal bucket list location.”

Block O-gasm, am I right?

Lucy

“Seventh floor back stairwell in Thompson! No one ever goes that high to climb the stairs.”

Touché. *eats donut while taking elevator*

Hannah

“Dead center of The Oval at 4am on a Monday. I’m sure there’s a small chance of getting caught and I bet there’s some magical spell that gets cast if no one crosses your path which, hopefully, no one does.”

Sex on a beach has a whole new meaning.

Joey and Christine

“Knowlton Hall garden”

Romantic.

Be sure to like our Facebook page here.

Ohio State