VOTE: What will you miss most about the University of Florida?

Graduation and summer are upon us

Burrito Brothers

We all know they’re the best burritos we’ve ever had in our lives. Once you’ve tasted heaven how are you ever supposed to come back down to Earth?

Gainesville and all its beauty

Gainesville has hidden gems we’ve grown to love and explore throughout the years. Nothing is more breath taking than looking out over Paynes Prairie or wondering along La Chua Trail and snapping a picture with an alligator.

Friday nights at Swamp

This place has shaped your college experience: You’ve gotten free drinks, that cute girls number, plus your parents love partying there too when they visit. Shout out to those who are seen at Swamp every single weekend.

Leonardo’s Pizza 

You’re drooling just thinking about it aren’t you?

Football Saturdays and 7am tailgates

Was it miserable to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to shot gun beers? Yes. Do we regret it? Absolutely not, Gators do not skip out on football Saturdays.

Free shit in Turlington

Don’t lie, your day was made whenever someone handed you something free.

Beat the clock at Grog

I’ve never consumed so much alcohol in my life.

Orange and blue being everywhere

Will it ever be socially acceptable to wear blue and orange together when you’re not at UF?!

The third floor of Library West

Who would of thought we would miss the socialization a library could bring. It’s called Club West for a reason.

Concerts in the O’Dome

Where else are we going to see Kendrick Lamer, 2 Chainz, James Franco, and Paul Rudd for DIRT CHEAP. Plus our parents have even seen The Beach Boys and Sting there. COME ON IT’S AWESOME.

Friends

Let’s be honest, your friends are the ones who shaped your UF experience. Without them you would have access to amazing things and no one to enjoy it with.

University of Florida: UF