The Tab comes to the Gator nation

Orange! Blue! (and now, Red!)

Welcome to The Tab UF, Gators!

The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. We’re here to bring you the news you actually care about through articles written for you, by you. Founded in the UK, The Tab has become a sensation at over 60 universities so far…and has finally made its way to The Swamp.

We are definitely not your typical student publication. We won’t cover the same stories in 100 different ways or sugarcoat what’s being done about issues around town (parking, am I right?). Our writers aren’t under pressure to get stories done for some crazy deadline or a good grade. They’re just students like you and me, trying to tell their stories. Here at The Tab, we’re simply bringing you the newest local stories you haven’t heard before, but will be glad you did.

From documenting “Rainesville” fashion choices to asking students their thoughts on performers coming to campus (Hi, Wiz Khalifa), we’ve got you covered. We write our articles after going out on the town and digging deep into the stories that are basically asking to be told. If you’re looking for 12 Ways Your Roommate Is Your Pet or something like that, this probably isn’t your site. However, if you’re someone who wants to read about an interview with Miss Gainesville or figuring out how to graduate without leaving your bed, welcome to The Tab.

If you want to get involved, you can sign up to join our team as a reporter. If you care at all about what is going on around you, you are our kind of person. You do not need experience, just a hunger for getting the word out. We will teach you all the ins and outs of The Tab and get you writing in no time.

In the mean time, throw us a “like” on Facebook for updates on all things Gainesville AKA Gainesvegas and invite your friends to join in on the party. You will not want to miss out on what we have to offer.

Go Tab. Go real news. Go Gators!

University of Florida: UF