It’s official: Cornell men are some of the hottest on Tinder

Here are some of the tricks they use to get you to swipe right

In a recent Tinder blog post titled “Most Right-Swiped Campuses 2015,” Cornell University ranked 17 on the Top 50 Guys list.

We already knew that OkCupid has the hots for Big Red, but now Tinder wants a piece of us too?

We’re flattered.

Four of the schools in the top 25 for guys were Ivy League, with Yale, Dartmouth and Brown making the list as well.

Obviously this is great news for the men at Cornell, but are we really surprised?

Along with our academic excellence and integrity, Cornell men pride themselves on having remarkably dope Tinder profiles.

After all, Tinder has played an important role throughout the history of our University.

‘There is a great reform required in the education and habits of females. lol jk. really just down to clown’

Needless to say, if you go to Cornell you’re probably pretty successful on Tinder.

That being said, if you’re in need of some tips and tricks on how to improve your profile, look no further. Take a peek below at some of the tactics used by the most successful profiles on the app.

The ladies man

Most of you are probably thinking to yourself, “Bad move, Dean. You’re making yourself look unavailable to other women.”

Well, you’re wrong.

By surrounding himself with women in his pic, Dean is actually making himself seem desired by other women.

And what do women on Tinder love more than anything in the world? Yes, getting the man in high demand.

Atta boy, Dean. Smart thinking.

The mama’s boy

Women love a mama’s boy. It’s basic psychology.

A Tinder pic with your mom shows the ladies that you’re a man with a sensitive side and you aren’t ashamed of it.

Be sure to try this one out and you’ll see the matches start pouring in.

Just don’t forget to thank your wingmom.

The adventurous guy

The adventurous guy is spontaneous. He’s brave. He’s outdoorsy. He’s the man every woman with an expired gym membership is looking for.

This Tinder pic shows that you won’t be sleeping in when your lady tells you she’s going on an early morning jog, because you’re the guy who takes that jog and turns it into an insane hike across the trails of Ithaca.

You’re an inspiration.

The classy man

This trick is simple and works like a charm.

By posting that pic from your last formal, you’re showing women you enjoy the finer things in life (like wine in boxes and Keystone Light.)

There you have it, gentlemen.

There are plenty of ways to attract women on Tinder, but these Cornell boys do it best. Take a trick or two from these boys and see how it affects your matching game on Tinder.

Enjoy the unlimited sex for the rest of your life, guys!

Cornell