Bucknell officially has the best Greek life and student government

We’re ranked #1 twice in the Princeton Review

The Princeton Review  just ranked Bucknell as the college with the number one “Most active student government” and the number one school with “Lots of Greek life.

The accolade for most active student government was based on students’ answers to the survey question, “How active and how much of an impact does student government have on campus?”

The second award was given in answer to, “How popular are fraternities/sororities at your school?”

Honestly, it’s no surprise.

Bucknell’s rank as number one in both these categories only further proves we’re pretty much the best school in the nation. Despite our small size, we’re mighty, and we’ve got a place for everyone: Because if you’re not about our top rated greek life system, join our #1 ranked student government.

In the most active student government rankings, we beat out Reed College in second place. Coming second to us in Greek life was Trannsylvania University – random, I know.

We were beat out only by three other schools to come fourth place for the most beautiful campus. 

In other words: ‘Ray Bucknell.

Bucknell University