This Insta page will savagely match your name to a Brighton location

If I don’t get PRYZM I’m changing my name

We’ve seen a lot of them now – what Shrek are you, what Louis Theroux are you, what Horrible Histories are you. This trend has been doing the rounds on Instagram for the last week or so, and we just can’t seem to get enough.

It may seem like a bit of a waste of time, scrolling through hundreds of posts just for the fleeting satisfaction of finding your name and thinking ‘yeah, maybe I am a bit like that Shrek’, but we can’t seem to stop chasing that high which is matched only by finding your name on a coaster in the Alton Towers gift shop when you were seven. Ah, the nostalgia.

Well now you can tailor this experience to the wonderful city of Brighton and find out which B-town (and surrounding areas) location matches your name, thanks to this recently-founded Instagram page. Here are a few of our faves:

Some classic Brighton spots

Love the arcades? Congratulations, you are now called Callum.

Open Market? It’s Abby with a y

Ice? Elise? Elsa? Am I sensing a Frozen theme here?

Some local icons…

It’s a match made in heaven.

Phoebe, as in freshers phoeBE throwing up here

Not saying all Joes are terrible people, but there are some dots to be connected here.

Find out which location has been expertly matched to your name on the What Brighton Location Are You Instagram.