Announcing the NEW Soton Tab Editorial Team

Thursday night saw The Tab holding its first ever AGM. In a peaceful handover of power, where current Co-Editor-in-Chief Alistair Steward did not try and announce himself Editor-for-Life regardless of what […]

Editorial Team 2012/13, a good looking bunch

Thursday night saw The Tab holding its first ever AGM. In a peaceful handover of power, where current Co-Editor-in-Chief Alistair Steward did not try and announce himself Editor-for-Life regardless of what anyone may say, the new editorial team has taken the reins. They are listed below and will be the ones delivering controversy and LOLS to your news feed for the next year.

Editor-in-Chief

Seasoned Tab-ers Luke O’Brien and Ella Dove will be in the driving seat, in a role somewhat akin to herding cats.

Advertising and Marketing Director

Kerry McIntyre is the new marketing mogul, click here if you are interested in seeing your business advertised on our site.

News Editor

The defeater of Hollywood tyrants himself, Alex Bees is the new scoop machine in the role of News Editor.

Opinion Editors

Two people in this role, as next year seems to promise a lot of angry people flocking to The Tab to rant on the NUS and 9K fees. Alice North and Liv House will be entrusted with making sure our columnists produce the best stuff they can.

Entertainment Editor

Ben Hansen Hicks will be the man collating all the best content in terms of TV, Music and anything else possibly entertaining.

Sports Editor

The one, the only Peter Shaw will be taking on the role of Sports Editor. Expect beefed up coverage of AU Sports teams dominating the opposition and of course track the progress of the Saints in the Premier League.

Lifestyle Editor

Work, sex and nightlife are all the areas Fiona McCann is an expert on, she’s the new Lifestyle Editor.

Degree Break Editor

All the best that the internet and REAL LIFE can offer in terms of bizarre happenings will be covered by Bret Ware as Degree Break Editor.

With a new team in place and The Tab riding high in terms of hits, there has NEVER been a better time to get involved. If you’re interested in writing in any of the sections above, taking photos or making money then join our writer’s group. We’ve got brilliant new features coming soon and we want as many people to share our success.