Image may contain: Interior Design, Indoors, Person, Human

Sinners post meme encouraging girls to ‘flash some titty’ to get in the club

The post has since been removed

Yesterday evening Sinners posted a meme to their Facebook page which encouraged girls to "flash some titty" to get into the club.

The meme shows two women and a man – one of the women has her boob out. The words "when the doorman says the clubs full so you try and flash some titty" are written above it.

The Newcastle club captioned the meme: "Just so y'knaa – it works every time ???‍♂️".

When The Newcastle Tab messaged Sinners for comment they immediately removed the post. The meme was posted at around 8pm last night and was up for approximately 15 hours.

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Art, Human, Person

The inappropriate nature of post has shocked many students. Newcastle student, Vas, said: "It's the staff's job to keep students safe, not act inappropriately to them and write things like that on Facebook!"

Speaking of the post, the president of Newcastle's FemSoc, Becky Tuck told The Newcastle Tab that it was "messed up and gross", and said: "There shouldn’t be an expectation on women for them to monetise on their sexuality or profit off it.

"Using sexuality as currency should not be a base expectation for all women – completely different when it comes to sex workers who choose to do that but it shouldn’t be normalised for all women to be expected to sell their sexuality and body via the over-sexualisation of breasts."

A representative from Sinners told The Newcastle Tab that the post was made by a member of bar staff and that there will be an internal investigation following the post: "It was posted by a member of bar staff and has now been deleted. The member of staff has been removed from the page and and internal investigation will be completed."

Photo credit: I AM VIP