The Guild are hosting a vintage fashion charity show

There’s a free cocktail in it for ya too

amnesty international amnsesty charity charity show cocktail f fashion free guild LGOS show The Guild

Amnesty International will be hosting a fashion show in The Guild’s Mountford Hall Thursday 11 February, at 7pm. 

The fashion show aims to raise money for the Amnesty International student society and for the non-profit organisation Labour Behind the Label, who are campaigning on behalf of garment workers for better working conditions and the introduction of a living wage.

The price of a ticket includes a FREE cocktail upon arrival, as well as a chance to view some great vintage pieces, most of which have been supplied by local retailers including Bold Street’s Pop Boutique.

Other perks include the comedy styling of the comedy society and a DJ set, so not only will you be doing your bit for a great cause, but it also looks set to be a banging night.

Joe Ferguson, a first year and Amnesty International society’s social media officer told The Tab: “The aim of the fashion show is to raise money and awareness for the plight of garment workers.

“Most of the world’s garment workers live in squalid conditions and live far below the the poverty line. Through raising money for the charity Labour Behind the Label, we aim to combat this as best as we can and also have fun while we do it.

“It should be an amazing night for an incredible cause, so buy tickets!”

General Admission tickets are £6.00, but society members will be able to purchase the tickets at the price of £5.00.

Tickets can be bought here, but hurry, they’re selling pretty fast.