Get Baked gets haunted: Spectre of two former priests sighted

Jinkies

The Joint, a 250-year-old church and haven to hungry Leeds students, has been rocked by spectral occurrences.

The converted church, which supposedy has two priests buried underneath it, posted footage of their hauntings on Facebook recently.

In the post the company said: “I wouldn’t joke about this, I’m genuinely scared and even if you don’t think the video is weird, you can’t deny that what’s appeared on the door is a little bit freaky.

They added: “I’ve watched enough Paranormal Witness to know we’re essentially fucked.”

OK so I’m fairly sure we have a ghost knocking about at Get Baked Presents: The Joint. We found this on the CCTV from yesterday, bare in mind that it was a lot clearer on the screen than it is through the phone we recorded it on. Also, check the comments below for the marking that we found on the INSIDE of our front door this morning. I wouldn’t joke about this, I’m genuinely scared and even if you don’t think the video is weird, you can’t deny that what’s appeared on the door is a little bit freaky. Enjoy.

Posted by Get Baked on Sunday, March 29, 2015

The CCTV image may show a ghostly image on Get Baked’s premises in the early hours of the morning.

The spinechilling footage shows a translucent figure moving strangely by the entrance.

On top of this, letters on the outside noticeboard had been rearranged, and a cross had been carved on the inside of the front door.

It was probably trying to write ‘The Tab’.

Staff at the award winning restaurant are now mentally scarred. Formerly known to be a hard man amongst employees, the now super soft Saihou Tunkara said:

“I’ve worked in this building for so many years. I’m petrified of taking the bins out now. I feel trapped. I need someone to walk me home.”

The fear is real.:

Brave employees recreated the terrifying scenes with breathtaking accuracy.

Shaken-up bartender Katie played the part of the ghost. She said: “Its a good job Saihou is here by my side to give me faith in the building I work in. I’m gonna have no friends when this gets out.”

Scenes.

We can only imagine how pissed off those priests must be about their former pulpit, built to preach sermons from, but being used by barely clothed DJs playing ungodly music.

Ghosts are a good opportunity to touch girls.

Since the sighting a few weeks ago, nothing new has been reported. The sign outside reading ‘#FreePorn’ has remained intact and undisturbed.

Despite massive interest on Facebook, Get Baked’s earlier attempts to host a seance at the church remain unconfirmed. Thankfully, their next venture, at the former site of “The Codfather” in Manchester has been positioned far from any listed buildings and should remain free of any other furious fathers.

The exact moment we told him there had been another sighting

With staffmembers Saihou and Katie trembling at the thought of another sighting, they can only hope the new library next door will provide vibes calmer to soothe the spirits.