Glasgow’s most eligible bachelor 2020: Heat three

Try and keep your screams to a minimum

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. It’s Round Three – let’s get straight to the next group of Glasgow hotties.

Don’t forget to vote in the poll at the bottom for who you think is the winner of round three!

Sam, 3rd Year, History

Image may contain: Tuxedo, Shirt, Necktie, Face, Human, Person, Tie, Accessories, Accessory, Apparel, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing

Why have you been nominated?

– I couldn’t possibly comment

What is your idea of a perfect date?

– Greggs

Describe yourself in 3 words?

– Forever running late

What is your guilty pleasure?

– Snacking on pickled eggs – yes, I already know it’s behaviour worthy of a registered sex offender but I can’t help myself

Harrison, 2nd Year, Aeronautical Engineering

Image may contain: Long Sleeve, Sleeve, Apparel, Clothing, Room, Indoors, Human, Person

Why have you been nominated?

– Not sure why I was nominated but must of got something right

What is your idea of a perfect date?

– Perfect date would be nice dinner and sum naughty drinks

Describe yourself in 3 words?

– Funny, creative, chancer

What is your guilty pleasure?

– Gossip Girl xoxo

Ewan, 2nd Year, Mechanical Design Engineering

Image may contain: Bar Counter, Pub, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Performer, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing, Accessory, Accessories, Tie

Why have you been nominated?

– Wanna say my unique style and great personality but in reality was probably a friend trying to be funny

What is your idea of a perfect date?

– I’m pretty basic in terms of dates, can’t really go wrong with some cocktails in a cute bar and then a romantic movie such as Shrek 2

Describe yourself in 3 words?

– “Most Eligible Bachelor”

What is your guilty pleasure?

– Folding, sounds weird but the sight of my T-shirt drawer is honestly so satisfying.

David, 3rd Year, Genetics and Pharmacology

Image may contain: Man, Sleeve, Face, Tuxedo, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Shirt, Human, Person, Accessories, Accessory, Tie, Clothing, Apparel

Why have you been nominated?

– Because Bertie Graham wasn’t interested so they had to start scraping the bottom of the barrel.

What is your idea of a perfect date?

– Afters

Describe yourself in 3 words?

– GUSA 3 Destroyer

What is your guilty pleasure?

– My parents always told me that I can be anything I want, so I decided to become a carrot. To get that orange colour, I got a spray tan. It was expensive, but it was worth it. Sometimes when I come home from uni, I drop my stuff and go dig holes in my back yard. The hole is always large enough for me to stand in, so my head is level with the ground. I strip completely, and get in the hole. I then proceed to tape a head of lettuce to my head, to make it look like carrot leaves. I remain in the hole until sundown.

Dom, 6th Year, Physical Chemistry

Image may contain: Home Decor, Face, Man, Plant, Overcoat, Suit, Coat, Path, Walkway, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Why have you been nominated?

– My friends think I’m really a loving home.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

– A stroll through a nice park

Describe yourself in 3 words?

– Handsome, independent, playful.

What is your guilty pleasure?

– Holding my head out the car window on long drives.