Exeter man claims Kardashians leave him ‘terrified’

Local’s life drastically changed by a phobia that makes him vomit at the sight of any Kardashian

Exeter local, Mike Amess lives in fear of one family – the Kardashians.

He suffers from a rare case of ‘Kim Kardashianitus’, a disease that makes him vomit at the sight of Kim Kardashian or her siblings.

Amess finds the prospect of watching Bound 2 nauseating (Credit: News Dog Media)

This phobia however is no joke – ever since watching the infamous sex tape in school, Amess, 24 has felt sick at the sight of any Kardashians.

It is a bit grim

He told The Mirror, “I was raised Catholic and growing up, I tried to repress my sexuality and deny that I was gay. I thought I’d give it a watch in the hope it would turn me on.”

“But the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me.

“By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears. The experience left me terrified and I never wanted to see Kim’s face again.”

Poor bastard (Credit: News Dog Media)

The reality show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ makes the family very hard to avoid. Amess told The Mirror that his hatred isn’t just for Kim,

“Just hearing the sound of the Kardashians’ nasal voices or catching a glimpse of them on screen makes me feel nauseous and shaky. My hands get clammy, my breathing gets heavier and I start sweating. Sometimes, I get teary and want to retch.

Retch-inducing?

The release of Kanye West’s ‘Bound 2’ soared up the charts, with thanks to the music video featuring Kim topless on a bike. However whilst we were turning up the radio, Amess was turning it off.

He said, “Seeing Kim naked, with her boobs bouncing about like that brought back memories of that horrendous sex tape. It was like reliving that incident all over again. Before I knew it, I was sweating like a pig and throwing up.”