BNOC of the Year: Under Six Hours Left

The clock is counting down to midnight and the revelation of your BNOC of the Year…

If you haven’t voted already, be sure to do so no

The Tab can reveal that there are just FOUR votes in it at the moment.

We also had a few choice words with a couple of the nominees regarding tonight’s Dirty Sexy awarding at Arena.

Hugh “Southpaw” Pickering described himself as “wetter than an otter’s pocket” about the night. However, when asked if being in the final had changed his life in any way, he answered with an abrupt “no.”

Kayne Sheppard, fellow finalist, mused on how “being in the final of the inaugural BNOC of the Year competition is a humbling accolade.”

“Life will never really be the same after this – I didn’t have to show my ID at Arena the other day, and I swear the weird French guy in the Co-op gave me the nod. Even the King Billy let me in for a swift half. I just want people to remember, once all the hype dies down and Exeter returns to normal, I’m still the same person.”

The Tab won’t just be here to award Exeter’s biggest name with Pritchard from Dirty Sanchez. No, we are happy to announce the relaunch of PULLCAM. Our dapper chaps will be on hand to document all you dirty sexy people doing what you do best!

View the event on Facebook here. See you at Arena!