TAB EXCLUSIVE – First Pembroke headliner revealed

Excitement

festival headliner Indie june event Leeds little comets May Ball Pembroke Reading tickets

Pembroke are set to announce “kitchen sink” indie band Little Comets in the first of three headliner releases today.

The Comets first rose to fame back in 2009, receiving praise from the likes of Zane Lowe when their single hit the independent charts.

You however probably know them best as being “that band that did that song from that Radox advert”.

So far 2015 is promising big things for little comets – they’re playing at both Reading and Leeds festival in the summer. Hot off the back of a UK tour, with a huge date at the end of this month at Camden Rocks festival, Little Comets are an indie band in big demand.

We will bring you the rest of the Pembroke headliners over the coming weeks (the next one is our personal favourite). If we work out what “kitchen sink” indie is, we’ll let you know.

Tickets to Pembroke are sold out already, but if you’re lucky you might just pick one up on the marketplace! It looks like one you won’t want to miss.