Portsmouth Porno Pandemonium

Unedited snaps for Portsmouth Uni’s charity nude calendar made it to porn sites causing outrage and doubt.

calendar charity Girls leaked naked Nude porn porno portsmouth

Portsmouth Uni students were shocked to find that pictures taken for a naked calendar were leaked to the internet – unedited.

The Portsmouth girls got a wider audience than they bargained for

Published pictures are edited to keep them suggestive rather than explicit – but somehow raw images found their way to porn sites and forums.

The images fell prey to offensive and lewd comments by internet users. It has been suggested that a Portsmouth student may be to blame for the leak.

Peeping Toms? Leaked images provoked lewd comments in forums.

The calendar, produced annually by the university’s Athletics Union, raises thousands for charity, but could now be axed by the SU after the leak. The Union will make a decision next week.

Portsmouth Students’ Union women’s officer Becky Gardner said: “I appreciate this calendar is for charity but there are other fun ways to go about fundraising that don’t harm female students.

A very serious line has been crossed and I don’t believe the calendar should continue.”

Rachael Lloyd, who featured in the calendar, said: “I just did it for charity. No one told us of the risks. Now I’m worrying what my future employers will think.”

Nicci Shall, chair of Cambridge University’s branch of Amnesty International told The Tab: “Individuals needn’t be humiliated in order to raise money for charity, as has happened in this case where pictures where posted online against their will.

“There are many other ways of raising money, that won’t result in potential humiliation or embarrassment.”

Leo Parker-Rees, a fourth year Management student at Christ’s, said: “If more revealing things have made their way online, then someone involved has obviously been a dick.”

“But scrapping it altogether seems a little knee-jerk; it raises a lot of money, and if next year there are still willing bodies then they should be allowed to go ahead.”

Cambridge seems to have kept its kit on lately, but Downing College’s nude calendar, featuring Tab founders, was big news back in the day, as was the Vets’ calendar, which got as far as titillating Telegraph readers.

READ a classic Tab opinion piece on the joys of naked calendars.