student roost

Karaoke bars and rent-free stays: Welcome to the UK’s most *stunning* student apartments

The vibes are ✨excellent✨

No matter your grades, going through clearing can be one of the most stressful scenarios you’ll ever face. Having to look for a different uni at the last minute can feel like a LOT – the last thing you need is the drama of finding a whole new place to live.

Thankfully, whatever your situation, Student Roost has got you. There’s no need to worry about accidentally finding the world’s grimiest halls – Student Roost has properties in over 20 different locations around the UK. Plus – you’ll get more than a room for your money. With rooftop hangouts, games rooms and indoor cinemas on offer, as well as 24/7 support from Student Roost’s friendly accommodation teams, you’ll probably never want to leave. 

The best part? There’s no need to worry about costs. All bills will be included in your rent – including superfast Wi-Fi and all utilities, all year round. You don’t have to pay a single penny in rent until your student loan drops AND there are even no-deposit options at selected properties. Not bad for accommodation where you could end up singing with your new flatmates in a downstairs karaoke room!

Here’s where you could end up if you choose to go through clearing:

Birmingham

birmingham student roost

The Old Fire Station

From The Heights to The Old Fire Station, each room is comfortable, convenient and kitted out with stunning decor, a bed and a desk. They even have their own gyms, designated study areas and yoga classes, perfect for winding down after a long day of lectures. Weekly rent starts at £146 per week – which is down from £159! Don’t worry about getting a load of money together before exams are over either, as both apartments boast a no-deposit option. 

Click here to book a viewing in Birmingham

Brighton

brighton student roost

Hillfort House

Brighton’s brand new Hillfort House is a lavish building filled with sparkling new studio apartments and en-suite rooms. Say goodbye to sharing a bathroom, this place is great if you prefer a bit of privacy. By the way, if you’re feeling fed up and wanting that extra bit of independence earlier than planned, you can move in from 16th July for no extra cost. Literally, you don’t have to pay *anything* until October. Is this a dream? 

Click here to book a viewing in Brighton

Chester

student roost

The Towpath

Tramways and The Towpath are just a short walk away from Chester’s Parkgate Road campus. Tramways is even located in the heart of a gated community! You’ll get to enjoy a lush garden area alongside a communal lounge, and each property has a social calendar filled with fun events. At Tramways, you could even receive a limited-time-only £200 discount off your rent. T&Cs apply

Click here to book a viewing in Chester

Leicester

leicester

Regents Court

Leicester’s six options are: Upperton Road, Regents Court, The Summit, Brookland Road, Queens Court and Newarke Street. Properties start at a reasonable £99 a week and include games rooms, gyms and plenty of storage for your bikes. Selected properties in Leicester open their doors early this year – so you can either stay for the summer, or move in early at no extra cost!

Click here to book a viewing in Leicester

Liverpool

Byron Point communal area

Liverpool students! You get to take your pick from five properties: The Railyard, Myrtle Court, Apollo Court, Capital Gate and Byrom Point. Fun features of each include a BBQ area, communal lounge and brand new study spaces. With free-to-use facilities and no-deposit options, saving money is at the heart of Liverpool’s locations, so you can take the stress out of selecting your dream room.

Click here to book a viewing in Liverpool

Newcastle

St James

Take your pick between St James’ Point and Newcastle 1. Each property is just half-a-mile to the main campus, every room is vibey and colourful – and St James’ House even has a CINEMA ROOM. What’s not to love?! Newcastle 1 and St James’ Point offer discounts for early arrivals – and St James’ House is already fully booked, so you’d better get there quick!

Click here to book a viewing in Newcastle

Nottingham

nottingham

York House

Trinity Square, Nottingham Two and Hydrogen have been joined by brand new properties, Deakins Place and York House. Each property has loads of useful facilities (like a hosting kitchen and 24-hour gym) as well as a communal courtyard and social events. York House has discounted early arrival, which means you can move in and pay just £100 per week until your tenancy starts in September!

Click here to book a viewing in Nottingham

Sheffield

Hollis Croft common area

From just £89 a week, you could be living at one of these eight properties: Central Place, Sheffield 3, Hollis Croft, Laycock Studios, Corner House, Mellor Apartments, Solly Houses or Pages Apartments. Every roost in Sheffield is packed solid with incredible extras – like a karaoke bar, in-house cinema and a gaming area. 

Click here to book a viewing in Sheffield

Swansea

Study space in Swansea

Swansea’s St Davids has its own games and karaoke room, as well as a cinema-style lounge, onsite gym and an outdoor courtyard. The rooms look hotel-level classy and you’re guaranteed to feel comfortable! By booking St Davids, you’ll be able to claim a free bus pass for your 2022/23 stay. Saving money on all that travel sounds unreal.

Click here to book a viewing in Swansea

Don’t see your chosen city on here? No worries! Student Roost has accommodation in over 20 locations around the UK – including York, Wrexham, Southampton and Aberdeen. Whatever your clearing story, Student Roost has got you covered.