Bumble is throwing the ULTIMATE Christmas party for you and your mates

‘Tis the season to be jolly

Think of all the singletons in your favourite Christmas films – there’s The Grinch, Scrooge, that one bloke from Love Actually who fancied Kiera Knightley…you get the idea. Not a particularly happy bunch are they?

Then, cast your mind to the characters that were lucky enough to find love – Elf, Hugh Grant and basically the rest of the Love Actually cast – happy as can be, loved up with their partners. Do you get where we’re going here? The festive period is best enjoyed with a loved one, whether that’s dressed as an octopus or singing carols in the Ladies’ bathroom.

If you’re unfortunate enough to be single (or you’re in a great relationship and just want to go to a banging party) then you’re in luck this Christmas. Bumble is hosting a FREE Christmas party in London for you and a mate.

Download Bumble here to get FREE tickets now – are you willing to risk the FOMO if you don’t?

Bumble’s huge “Slay Bells” Christmas party takes place Wednesday 18th December, with a whole host of attractions to get you in the festive spirit, from a range of specially mixed Christmas cocktails to live music from some pretty top acts.

So, how do you claim your free tickets?

Step 1: Download Bumble here (as if you haven’t got it already tbh)

Step 2: Launch the app – you know the drill

Step 3: Match with the Slay Bells profile and fill in your details

That’s all there is to it – just a couple of taps away from going to the biggest and best Christmas party in London.

Can this get any better? YES – if you live too far from London, Bumble has sorted you out with the chance to win five sets of return travel tickets AND a night’s stay in a hotel. There’s a reason they call it the season of giving.

So, cancel all your plans and come on down to what’s undoubtedly going to be one of the largest Christmas parties of the decade. Peng drinks, live music and plenty of singles to be mingled – you’d be crazy not to try and pinch a free ticket on the app now. Download here. GO.

Here’s a sneak peek at the party’s amazing lineup to get you swiping even faster:

Archway one – Hosted by BOSSY LDN
BOSSY LDN
CVSS
EVSS
JAMO BEATZ
JOCEWAVY
KELVIN KRASH
TAYLAH ELAINE
TOMMMY COLD

Archway two  – Hosted by the RABBIT HOLE
CIRCUS RAJ
HUGO HEATHCOTE
PVBLIC XCESS
THE LBJBS

Archway three – Hosted by SINK THE PINK
CHAKA KANT
JONBENET BLONDE
JONJO JURY
JOSHUA JAMES

Don’t be a scrooge this Christmas, click here to download Bumble now

Get FREE tickets to Bumble’s Slay Bells here