Here’s how you can win a year’s worth of FREE pizza using the Franco Manca app

Didn’t want a hot bod anyway

You know what’s not great? Your cooking. We’ve all seen you looking in bewilderment at the spice rack and intricate recipe books your mum sent you to uni with, only to shake your head sadly and reach for the Basics Penne once again. But you know what’s really great? Franco Manca’s cooking. You know what’s even better than that? Getting free Franco Manca pizza for an entire year.

You heard it here first, friends. Franco Manca are giving one lucky student the chance to win free pizza for a year. We’ll say it again for the non-believers – Free. Pizza. For. A. Year. Plus, five runners up will win 20 free pizzas each. Each! And, if you can’t wait to win the prize and want an exclusive pizza deal now, why not download Franco Manca’s new app? All students get five pizzas for the price of four – who doesn’t love FREE pizza?

Win a year’s supply of free pizza by filling in the form below and downloading the Franco Manca app here now

Plus, via the app, students can get five pizzas for the price of four too!!!

Below is the magical form that can make all your dreams come true and make those sad, tepid beans on toast a distant memory. After downloading the app, all you need to do is add your name, uni and email in here and you could soon quite literally be rolling in mountains of warm cheese and dough (although probably don’t actually roll in your pizzas, don’t be weird).

So fill out the form and pray to the pizza gods that you’re the lucky person to receive free sourdough pizza for an entire year. Molto bene!

You can now get Franco Manca outside of London too in Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Leeds, Brighton, Guildford, Southampton, Exeter and Bournemouth. Click here to find your local pizzeria.

Plus, if you download Franco Manca’s app now you can get five pizzas for the price of four! Who doesn’t love a tasty, cheese-covered student deal???

If you love fresh pizza, download the Franco Manca app here to get their exclusive student deal

One lucky winner, by filling in the form above, will win a years supply of Franco Manca and five runners up will each win 20 FREE pizzas

Click here to download the app now

***Terms & Conditions***

• This prize draw is open to all residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 or over.

• Employees, agents, contractors or consultants of Franco Manca or The Tab, their families or anyone professionally or otherwise connected with the prize draw or competition are not entitled to enter.

• Entrants are required to download the Franco Manca app and enter the competition at the bottom of The Tab’s article, using the same email address, to be in with a chance to win

• The prize is one Franco Manca gift card with the value of £150 and is non-transferable and non-refundable. The Franco Manca gift card allows the winner free meals at any Franco Manca pizzeria in the UK for a year. The prize is limited to £150 a month – total over the year of £1,800. The prize will be provided in the form one gift card with the value of £150 per month.

• Five selected runners up will win a total of 20 free pizzas. Once selected at random, all runners up will be notified within 14 days and have the free pizzas added to their Franco Manca app to be claimed.

• There are no cash alternatives.

• The winner will be drawn at random.

• The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. Winners must accept the prizes within 14 days thereafter.

• If the winner does not accept the prize within 14 days of notification an alternative winner will be drawn at random.

• Images used to promote the prize draw are for illustration only.

• Franco Manca reserves the right to withdraw or amend any offers, at any time, without notice.

• Entry into the draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.