Here’s how to find your next grad scheme or internship with minimal hassle

You can thank us later

Trying to find decent internships and graduate schemes is loooong. It can take hours of scrolling through mind-numbingly dull job posts to find something that looks even mildly interesting. Don’t you want that time back? To give yourself an extra hour lie-in? To binge-watch another series of Friends? Or, to actually have the time to apply for the jobs?

By signing up to The Tab Jobs you’ll receive weekly emails full of useful dates, the best jobs and a few tips and tricks to help you with the application process. So, for the sake of inputting one measly email address, you could cut your boredom down to half (don’t quote us on that).

Alll you need to do is enter your email into this little box right here:

AND THAT’S IT! One simple step between you and getting us to do all the hard work for you.

Plus, when you sign up you’ll also be entered into a monthly draw to win ONE HUNDRED POUNDS – that will cover at least one half of your interview suit at least. Or, you could revel in your new-found free time and spend it all on 100 jaeger bombs in the club tonight – the choice is up to you.