Here’s how you can bag beer-related perks when you invest £25 in BrewDog
Potentially wiser than buying that hot tub you were thinking about?
If you’re sick of wasting your money on silly uni stuff like inflatable sombreros and printer credits, then listen up. We’ve got something that you can spend your cash on and actually get some benefits from.
BrewDog are offering you the chance to buy a stake in their business through their Equity for Punks crowdfunding raise, and you’ll get some pretty great beer-related perks when you do.
Although “investing” sounds like something reserved for big tycoons in fancy suits, a.k.a., not students like you, this is actually wayyyyy different from the city slicker vibe you might be imagining.
If you invest £25 in BrewDog, you can get:
- – Ownership of part of BrewDog
- – An invite for you and a plus one to BrewDog’s AGM
- – A free beer on your birthday, every year for the rest of your life
- – Discount in BrewDog’s bars, as well as their online shop
- – Invites to Beatnik brew days, where you can go to BrewDog’s brewery and create your own beer
- – Exclusive access to new beers – you can try them before everyone else
- – AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE
Plus, when you invest you get a unique referral code, and if one of your mates uses this to invest, you both bag points – which get you exclusive access to money-can’t-buy perks like limited edition beers, goodie bags and bar memorabilia, on top of the benefits you’d already get from investing.
This advertorial constitutes a financial promotion relating to a public offer for subscription (the “Offer”) of up to 2,000,000 B ordinary shares of 1p each in the capital of BrewDog plc (the “Company”, “BrewDog”) and is issued by BrewDog and approved by SPNV Limited (FCA number: 610217) for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (“FSMA”).
The Offer is constituted in a prospectus published by the Company on 5 April 2019 (the “Prospectus”) which is available from www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks. Please note that applications to subscribe for shares in BrewDog may only be made, and will only be accepted, subject to the terms and conditions of the Prospectus.
You should read the Prospectus in full before deciding whether to invest and bear in mind the risks of investing, such as:
- The value of BrewDog shares can go down as well as up and, if you invest, you might not get your money back. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Before making a decision, think about whether investing is right for you and don’t invest more than you can afford.
- BrewDog is not yet listed on any stock exchange so shares can only be sold once a year via our trading platform. Also, as we are not yet listed we are also not subject to all the rules and regulations which apply to listed companies.