Calling all designers: Here’s how you can get your artwork featured on Spotify

Imagine the portfolio gold

As a student designer, it’s a real challenge to get your work noticed among the seas of people trying to make a name for themselves. So we’re offering you the chance to make your portfolio stand out, by designing a single cover for world-famous DJ duo Lucas and Steve. Your work will be featured on Spotify, Apple Music, SoundCloud and more.

Not only will the winner have their artwork featured on an exclusive gold disc signed by Lucas and Steve, they’ll also win two VIP tickets to the Amsterdam Dance Event festival for four nights, with amazing hotel accommodation and spending money provided. Plus, they’ll get to meet the international DJs at their Skyline Sessions party, in partnership with Adobe Creative Cloud.

Enter Adobe Creative Cloud’s competition for the chance to design single artwork for international DJs Lucas and Steve, as well as to win VIP tickets to the ADE festival in the Netherlands – enter now

Step 1: Click through to the competition website, check out the brief, specs and download the assets

Step 2: Create some quality single artwork with Adobe Creative Cloud using the free trial

Step 3: Upload your artwork on Behance (Adobe’s free online creative platform) with the hashtag #AdobeDesignRemix

And that’s it! This could be your next step to landing the creative job of your dreams. Go get ’em tiger.

Check out Lucas and Steve’s new single, Where have you gone (Anywhere) here:

Win VIP tickets to the Amsterdam Dance Event festival for you and a friend, for four nights – just by designing the single artwork for international DJs Lucas and Steve

You could have your work printed on an exclusive, one-off gold disc, and featured across platforms like Spotify, SoundCloud and Deezer

Enter here to win