Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Frills n things

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to walk round George’s Square in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour Edinburgh for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Kome, 1st year, Architecture

Kome looks effortlessly chic in his camel duster coat and navy striped trousers.

Kome’s favourite piece on ASOS right now are the Nudie Jeans Co Ronny Denim Jacket

Aisling, 1st year, Classics

Aisling wears a structured navy coat with crisp white trousers and box fresh trainers.

Her top pick on ASOS right now are the ASOS Peg Trousers in Check.

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Olivia, 4th year, History

Olivia teams her velvet culottes with a summer denim jacket to create an outfit perfect for the seasonal transition.

Olivia chooses the ASOS Petite Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit in Crinkle to update her wardrobe for Spring.

Olivia, 2nd year, History of Art

Olivia rocks the 70s vibe by pairing a camel jumper and coat with cute flared trousers.

Her hot pick for the Spring term is the ASOS Denim Mini Skirt with Contrast Hem

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Abdullah, 4th year, International Relations

Abdullah pairs a smart grey coat with more relaxed jeans and black trainers.

Abdullah chooses the Diesel Zatiny 88Z Bootcut Fit Jeans to style him through the Spring. 

Elizabeth Davis, 4th year, International Relations

Elizabeth rocks a navy duster coat over striped trousers for a modern take on nautical style.

Elizabeth’s top ASOS pick for this season is the Glamorous Open Tie Front Top with Tiered Ruffle Sleeves and Tassel Ties. 

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons