Spring Style: These are the best dressed people on campus, according to ASOS

Pastels errywhere

Spring’s finally here and it’s time to shed the drab colours and endless layers for some more fun outfits to stroll along the pier in.

We’ve partnered with ASOS to scour Bournemouth for the hottest looks on campus to get you ready for the new season.

If one outfit isn’t enough, we’ve asked each of our stylish finds to pick their favourite piece on ASOS to give you that much needed wardrobe inspo.

ASOS are giving all students 10 per cent off

Get your code here

Ibrahim, 3rd year, Illustration

Ibrahim pairs an oversized white t-shirt with black trousers, adding a pop of colour with his pastel pink trainers.

Ibrahim will be updating his wardrobe with the ASOS Oversized Longline Sweatshirt with Front Pocket. 

Shaay, 2nd year, Forensic Sciences

Shaay layers a textured white jacket over a lilac hoodie, accessorising with statement hoops and a New Era cap.

Shaay loves the ASOS Wrap Pencil Skirt and ASOS Strappy Back A-line Sundress for her Spring look. 

Feeling inspired? 

Update your wardrobe with 10 per cent off at ASOS for all students

Get your code here

Alex, 2nd year, Business Studies

Alex pairs clean cut black trousers with a minimalist khaki sweater and black cap.

His top picks for this season are the Dickies Work Jeans in Straight Fit and the Love Moschino Chest Stripe Print Jumper.

Millie, 3rd year, Fashion Image and Communication

Millie’s fringed jeans are so on trend right now, and she pairs them with a simple white shirt and Converse to let them do the talking.

Millie’s top picks for the Spring term are the Miss Selfridge Tassel Hem Cropped Jeans and the ASOS Sports Midi Dress

Looking for new garms? 

Get 10 per cent off your ASOS order

Kathryn, 2nd year, Film Production

Kathryn rocks her pleated culottes by teaming them with a cropped leather jacket and chunky boots.

The Missguided Pink Riot Jeans are her favourite thing on ASOS right now. 

ASOS have 1,000s of new season styles for you to discover

Get your 10 per cent off code here

All photos taken by Jak Fitzsimmons