This website will match you with employers that actually want to hire you

It’s like Tinder but for jobs and graduate schemes

Hide Images

With a dissertation deadline looming, coursework due left, right and centre and an impending exam season fast approaching, it’s totally understandable that finding the perfect job post-graduation gets pushed right to the bottom of the priority list.

You’ll give it a go though. An endless stream of cover letters will fly out of your outbox and your enthusiasm for grad life will begin to drain away – which isn’t helped by the ever-growing lack of responses from companies that weren’t right for you in the first place.

Sign up now to Magnet.me to make finding your perfect graduate job a breeze

They’ll match you with employers that want to hire you 

So, how to start paying off that £9k a year bill when you don’t have a minute to spare trawling through job site after job site? Well, this is where Magnet.me comes into play.

The site is just like Tinder, but with actual life prospects and career-building tools and without the seedy messages and unsolicited pics.

The founders wanted to make the whole finding your first job thing a smoother, less stressful experience, helping you discover a wide range of potential employers who actually want to hire you.

Finding a graduate job has never been this easy – sign up to Magnet.me now and watch the job opportunities stream in

The way Magnet.me works is simple: create a profile, input your course, what grade you’re expected to get and when you’re going to graduate as well as a bunch of job sectors you might be interested in. A company will do the same and then bam, you’ll have a list of employers that you’ve matched with.

Only when you decide to connect with a company can they then view your profile. They’ll then send a personal message or directly invite you to apply for an opportunity. See – just like Tinder.

Angela (University of Exeter) said: “The thought of beginning the job search process after graduation really scared me. I tried out Magnet.me and now I no longer have that fear  – especially when it is this easy to connect directly with a company. Through Magnet.me I got a marketing internship at a start-up, which is just what I wanted.”

What’s even better is that Magnet.me will match you with jobs you never thought your degree could lead to, unlocking even more of your career potential than you could do sitting for hours and hours looking through job boards, starting to resent your very existence.

Jessica (University of Nottingham), landed an internship at Vodafone through Magnet.me. She said: “I found companies that interested me really quickly, as well as their opportunities which aren’t always well advertised.”

So snap out of that funk, finish that dissertation and don’t worry about what’s going to happen after they hand you that diploma. Magnet.me have it covered. 

Magnet.me gets that juggling uni with finding a graduate job is no walk in the park – that’s why they’ll do the hard part and find the jobs for you

Sign up now to be matched with your future employer