You can now get tickets to all the big nights in Leeds on Prelinks

The revolution has come

| UPDATED Hide Images

No one wants to be sitting at home trawling through photos of last Friday’s massive night and wondering why they’re the only one who didn’t have a ticket. While everyone else was having the night of their lives you spent the evening re-watching old episodes of Love Island – no new profile pic for you.

You’ve heard of Prelinks before, and this term for the first time you can get tickets to the best events going on in Leeds through the app so you never miss out again.

Want to find the best nights happening in your city? 

Download Prelinks to find them

Once you’ve clicked attending on an event you can grab your tickets, see how many people are heading down and find other students who love the same nights as you. Whether you’re looking to chat about music or find someone to throw great shapes with, Prelinks has got you covered.

Prelinks has put everything you need to sort your night out from start to finish in one place.

Find nights, buy tickets and see who’s going

Download Prelinks now

We spoke to some of Leeds’ BNOCs about their experience of using Prelinks.

Sally Gorman, 1st Year, English Literature

“It’s so easy to keep track of everything that’s going on with Prelinks, the best events happening that week, and all the info you need for the night.

“I downloaded Prelinks in Freshers and I definitely wouldn’t have been to half the events I hit up without it. Leeds is massive, so it’s really easy to miss out.

“Now that I can grab tickets at the same time as checking out the vibe and who’s heading where, I can sort my night out in one place without having to trawl facebook and chase promoters.

“I’ve now got my friends hooked on it as well, and checking out who’s going to the same nights as us before is ideal in pres.

“Meeting people is really relaxed because there’s no ‘date’ so there’s no pressure. Plus you already know you like the same music.”

Don’t wait till Monday to find out about last Friday’s party

Download Prelinks and always be the first to know

Elliot Taylor, UP4 nights

“Having UP4 on Prelinks has given us more exposure and loads more students have seen our night.

“It’s great to have an app that’s focused on uni nightlife and showing people exactly what’s going on and what’s looking big.

“Now that you can get your tickets through Prelinks, people won’t just join our event then forget about it and end up missing out when they remember on the day. They can grab them as soon as they decide a good crowd are heading down and they like the vibe.

“I think it’s a great app. It will help loads of people link up and the ticketing update is really exciting.”

Prelinks make your nights out so much better

Find new nights, buy tickets and see exactly who’s going, all in one place

Click here to download Prelinks now