The London Tab needs you: Apply to be a part of the 2024-2025 editorial team now

Meet the local team

Brunel University student killed alongside friends after ‘doing high-speed laps’ in car park

20-year-old Sohail Zulfiqar died after the convertible crashed down an embankment

Apparently all London universities have mottos and some of them are… questionable

Imperial’s motto did NOT pass the vibe check

Eight tips for students going abroad to study next year, from a UCL student survived it

The best time of your life is waiting for you, and you’re probably nervous – don’t be!

Mum of student who died from laughing gas calls on ministers to make it a Class A drug

Ellen Mercer died from a cardiorespiratory collapse in February 2023

A (brief) guide to the best and the worst of London student nightlife

Bad news – you might want to stay away from Ministry Tuesdays if you’re over the age of 20

Pregnant UCL alumna in Gaza sets up GoFundMe in order to evacuate and give birth safely

Yara told the The London Tab of the ‘disastrous’ conditions, with no access to medical care or electricity

UCL to rebrand as ‘The London University’ to distance itself from King’s College London

A leaked email explained that UCL’s name will change because it is too similar to KCL

‘Bright, brilliant and brave’ LSE student killed in bike collision with rubbish lorry

Cheistha Kochhar collided with a refuse truck last Tuesday and died at the scene

American Football Varsity match abandoned after King’s player allegedly used racial slur on pitch

A King’s student called a UCL Emperor’s player a ‘n****r’ during the game

Imperial College London academics found to be linked to Chinese military institutions

Researchers co-authored at least five studies with scientists linked to the Chinese People’s Army