Swansea student in critical condition after falling from window of university building

Meet the local team

Nominations are OPEN for The Cardiff Tab’s BNOC of the year 2024

Time to get nominating…

Students who were sexually assaulted want more sexual violence training for Welsh uni staff

One woman believes she wouldn’t have been raped if university employees had received specialised training

Cardiff Rugby changes uniform to jeans and gilet due to negativity around shirts and chinos

The rugby team hope it will bring a ‘fresh start’ to the club

Cardiff Uni students warned in email after alleged ‘serious incident’ of antisemitism

Students in the School of Mathematics were told ‘strong action’ will take place if this happens again

A guide to the Cardiff Uni traits that you should have given up for lent

All the unhealthy habits that should have been dropped this lent

New footage emerges of Cardiff University rugby team fighting with local residents in pub

One rugby player is repeatedly hit so hard by a crutch that it eventually bends

Cardiff University rugby team caught in huge brawl with local residents during pub social

One student was allegedly hit over the head with a glass

Cardiff students forced to shower in unlocked car park after water switched off in halls

‘Showering in such an unsafe and public area put the girls in such a vulnerable position’

Fashion students at USW are making custom-made clothes for Cardiff conjoined twins

The university and the twins’ father are urging fashion industries to embrace adaptable fashion

Here’s why you should write for The Cardiff Tab

There’s an open meeting tonight at Gassy’s