What your favorite Babcock ice cream says about you

This is really scientific

The other day, I was getting Babcock ice cream at Union South, and one of my friends said “typical, you would get the chocolate and coffee”.  While I stuffed my face with frozen dairy dessert, I wondered if I could classify people based on their favorite flavors.

All in good fun, I made a list of who I think you are based on your favorite flavor.

Chocolate Chryst, Badger Blast, Berry Alvarez, Union Utopia

If you like any of these four flavors, you have some real Badger spirit.  You are the loudest person at the pre-game, and you’ve probably painted your body Badger red for the love of Bucky.

Chocolate or Vanilla

You are mighty traditional!  You are dependable, trustworthy, and classy.  Nothing is more transparent than chocolate and vanilla: you are an open book, one people always rely on when they need you.

Chocolate Turtle, Shan Clan

You are sophisticated, and you love the elaborate.  You enjoy trying new and exotic things, especially when it comes to food.  Your idea of a fun dinner date is trying the new Vietnamese place on State, or sampling fun plates at Icon.  If you’re favorite is Shan Clan, then you can join my clan…get it?

Cookies and Cream, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

You are a child at heart.  Nothing brings you back to your childhood like these flavors, and they are a dependable go-to.  You are a nostalgic person, one who enjoys a relaxing night in with your favorite films and your favorite scoops.  Rainy days in?  You favorite!  Having a chill bonfire with friends?  You ‘betcha.

Blue Moon, Cinnamon Snickerdoodle

You are a literal child.  You enjoy playing on jungle gyms, playing games of Red Rover, and coloring.  You are young, and Fruit Loops are your favorite food.  Some people may tell you, you need to grow up, but in the end, you value youth over age.  This is pretty apparent when you choose to eat bright blue ice cream.

Lactose Free Vanilla

If lactose-free vanilla is your favorite flavor…then you’re probably allergic to lactose.  That’s all I have for that.

Praline Pecan, Butter Pecan

You’re a hipster.  There’s no way around it.  If you prefer these nutty flavors, you probably have worn a jacket with elbow patches ironically, have used the word “meta” to describe every day happenings, and have owned a longboard.

Mint Chocolate Chip, Mocha Macchiato, Orange Custard Chocolate Chip, Mint Chocolate Cookie

You enjoy tradition, but you like to shake things up.  You are creative, innovative, and enjoy a great adventure.  You are also someone who likes to keep busy.  Coffee in the form of ice cream?  It also acts as the pick-me-up you need to get those tasks done!

Strawberry, Raspberry Swirl, Raspberry Sherbert

You are not a chocolate person.  You love the outdoors, and are always active.  Summer is the season you thrive in, and nothing sounds better to you than chilling with friends and these fruity flavors.

Whatever flavor you choose, as a Badger, you know there is nothing better than Babcock ice cream.

University of Wisconsin