Bernie Sanders is coming to UW-Madison AGAIN

Bernie Sanders can’t get enough of the Badgers, so he’s making his third appearance on Sunday

Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders is coming to University of Wisconsin-Madison this Sunday.

Sanders has spent a lot of his time in Madison in preparation for the Wisconsin Primary on April 5th. Sanders has been to Madison not once but twice in the past few weeks and he loves it so much he’s coming back for a third time.

Sanders will be making his third appearance at the Kohl Center, home of the Badger Basketball team, this Sunday. 

Students who want to bypass the line to the event have the opportunity to receive a front of the line pass by canvassing with the student organization Badgers for Bernie Sunday morning.  

The doors to the event will open at 3pm. For more information on the event or to RSVP click here.

Sanders is expanding is campaign push beyond the confines of Madison. He will also be hosting events in Sheboygan and Green Bay on Friday.

Sanders will be hosting a Town Hall meeting in Sheboygan on Friday, April 1. The doors to the event will open at 1pm. You can RSVP here. Then, Sanders will be heading to Green Bay for a rally that same night. Doors for this event will open at 4pm. You can RSVP here.

University of Wisconsin