Foxfield bingo

B-I-N-G-Was that a horse?

Foxfield can be overwhelming, whether it’s your first or fourth time. If you aren’t sure what you should focus on, you can use our Foxfield Bingo as a check list to make sure you make the most of the day.

You can also just compete with your friends so when you finally meet back up with them (hopefully) you have something to talk about.

Sign the Savvy Fox pledge

Bonus points if you didn’t just do it for the shirt. Be safe, everyone!

Drink a mimosa

Really the only way to start off the day. Also there really is nothing else I can even stomach that early in the morning, so if you’re drinking Aristocrat of some sort, good for you.

See a horse

The elusive Foxfield horse. Are there actually horses at this event? Yet to be determined.

Take a picture with the Vineyard Vines whale

A much less elusive Foxfield animal. If you aren’t there early enough to get a Vineyard Vines whale hat, then do the next best thing and take a pic with the whale itself! I really do feel for whoever is in that suit.

Get a free anything

Most of us don’t even have control over when we get to the event, but if you’re lucky enough to get there early, you can brave the mob scene to get ANYTHING for free. The Vineyard Vines whale hats go first, but there are also various pens, koozies, and Brooks Brothers laundry bags. I got one last year and and I’m still using it 360ish days later.

Play cornhole

Remember – the drunker you get, the better you are!

Spot/take a picture with a b-ball player

Not sure why you would need incentive for this – just do it.

Successfully send a text

The most common theory, which I’ll accept by now I suppose, is that due to the ridiculous number of people in one place service dies. Whether this is true or not, being able to use your phone is a luxury you lose at Foxfield. If you are able to actually send a text or make a call, count it as a success.

Eat Cane’s

You really don’t need a reason to do this. Bonus points if you get into a full on fight over who gets the last piece.

Dance in the bed of a pickup truck

Turn up the Luke Bryan, take another sip of ‘crat and get down.

Participating in awksfield 2014

Smoke a cigar

You don’t even have to take a drag, just take a pic holding it anywhere near your mouth and you’re good to go.

Get on the right bus

This is by far the greatest accomplishment one can make at Foxfield. They all look the same, you’ve lost everyone you came with so you have no guides, and the giant field of buses is a drunk person’s nightmare.

Or find the right plot

Be safe and have fun, Hoos!

University of Virginia