President Obama made a poor choice while filling out his March Madness bracket

Even the President makes mistakes sometimes

March Madness starts tomorrow but Bracket Madness is still in full swing.

Maybe you were like this guy who has so much Wahoo spirit he picked UVA for every single match up.

Maybe you did a serious one like I did but still put our Cavaliers coming out on top.

Or maybe you just made poor decisions and picked Kansas to win the whole thing with UVA not even making the final four?

Mr. President, come on now. Do you seriously think that UVA will lose to Michigan State, AGAIN?!

Since you picked the number one ranking team in the AP Poll, the USA Today Coaching Poll, and No. 1 in the South Region, ranking means something to you. So here is why you are wrong Mr. Prez:

Have you not seen that UVA has the ACC player of the year? Malcolm Brogdon is the first player in ACC history to be both Player of the Year and Defense Player of the Year. But it’s not a big deal.

If Brogdon still isn’t enough to convince you that UVA will come out on top then what about another top rank?

Our very own handsome head basketball coach, Tony Bennett, is the No. 1 ACC coach of the year. Men coached under him are bound to do something great. Especially after Bennett’s seven years of him making the program one to look out for.

Best and cutest coach in the ACC

Oh yeah, we are also No. 1 in the Midwest Region OVER Michigan because we had more wins in the top 25 and a harder schedule. Just in case you missed that.

Finally, unrelated to standings, UVA has had hard games. We have fought hard for many wins and lost some nail biters. Losing makes us stronger and proves that no matter the challenge in front of us, we still manage to be one of the best teams in NCAA play.

You may want to head back to your bracket, Mr. Obama.

University of Virginia