Rolling Stone’s ‘Jackie’ to appear in court

‘A Rape on Campus’ case to be heard on April 5

Judge Glen Conrad has ordered “Jackie” to appear before court on April 5th for a one day, seven-hour hearing on the matters surrounding the Rolling Stone article and its resulting scandal.

In November of 2014 Rolling Stone released “Jackie’s” story alleging a gang rape here on grounds.

The article shook UVA in fear and shame, but now new evidence, or lack there of, may silence it for good.

In light of the lack of evidence supporting this story, lawyers of the University have stepped in to file legal court documents last month.

Their documents claim that there is no evidence that Haven Monahan forced “Jackie” to preform oral sex on five men because there are no records of him attending here.

Based on the attorney and police reports, “Jackie” created the third year, Phi Kappa Psi brother Haven Monahan to influence a love interest to like her back.

This action spawned the whirlwind drama of the Rolling Stone’s “A Rape on Campus”, which was later retracted. Rolling Stone is now being sued for $25 million by Phi Kappa Psi for its defamatory article.

University of Virginia