This college girl let guys eat Chick-Fil-A fries off her naked body

For art!

It seems Texas isn’t all conservative. A Texas State University senior, Monika Rostvold, laid on a table outside in her bra and underwear, covered in Chick-Fil-A fries, napkins, and ketchup. She then proceeded to invite students around her to eat off her body.

Photo courtesy of @NowThatsCollege

Apparently Rostvold does this to comment on the “quick satisfaction” of the hook up culture in college. Although anyone walking by could eat off her body, in actuality, only men participated.

Rostvold understands that her art is controversial and won’t be well-received by everyone, but she hopes that it will start a conversation about college hookups.

She’s no stranger to controversy either. Back in April, she sat naked on the steps of a university library to raise awareness about sexual assault and ownership of the female body.

Personally, I think her art piece will definitely spark conversation, and I’m into it. It puts a crude image in my mind: people walking past, taking images of the exhibition, and then literally eating fast food (that’s easy and quick – I don’t think this is unintentional) off her body. It’s shocking. It’s disturbing. And it makes a surefire statement.

University of Virginia national-us