Yik Yak’s weather report: It’s raining

‘Don’t walk near Nau, you’ll fall in the mud and it will be miserable’

Grounds have been a complete swamp recently. What better time for a constant, torrential downpour than smack dab in the middle of midterms? It’s rained on and off for the better part of a week and, while the rain shows signs of stopping, the sun doesn’t seem to want to make an appearance.

That being said, the creative students of Jefferson’s university always find a way to make the best of a bad situation.

This unnamed man blew up on Yik Yak yesterday afternoon, appearing to be slipping and sliding through the first year quad. The anonymous Yik-Yakker describes the snapshot quite eloquently, detailing the moment with the always-appropriate caption, “Bruh.”

While some Hoos spent their Tuesday swan-diving into temporary rivers, others did not fare as well in the rain.

Not only was this girl tracked down, but she turned out to be none other than The Tab’s own Marketing Head, Caroline Coleburn. She confirmed the unfortunate incident and said: “Don’t walk near Nau, you’ll fall in the mud and it will be miserable.”

Caroline has now come down with an illness and attributes her health to the crummy weather. In all of her misfortunate, Caroline should take OP’s compliment to heart. It’s not every day you get called “Hella cute” by an anonymous onlooker.

Here’s to hoping Mother Nature will come around after reading days and give us our final weeks of sunny tailgating we have come to know and love.

University of Virginia