‘Plug Walk’ artist Rich the Kid interrupts USC class to promote new album

Because who doesn’t love some good ol’ fashioned viral marketing?

Hip-Hop artist Rich the Kid stopped by USC on Wednesday to promote his new album, The World is Yours.

His method? Storming into a biology class to dance on desks, throw papers in the air, and skateboard around the room, all while blasting his Top 25 single “Plug Walk” for everyone to enjoy.

The stunt was well-received by fans, after a USC student posted his video of the incident on Twitter. The only person who did not seem to enjoy it was the biology professor, who was reportedly, “pissed.”

Rich the Kid has stated that he did it “for the fans,” which has sparked many people to ask him via social media to come to their schools, as well. He has hinted via Instagram that this may not be the end of his publicity stunts, writing, “Which school should I come to next?”

??? when u pre oreded & that album bout to drop lmaoooo !!! Who gettin it ???

A post shared by Rich The Kid (@richthekid) on Mar 29, 2018 at 5:16pm PDT

The World is Yours dropped midnight on Friday, and is available to stream via Spotify, Tidal, and Apple Music. It features 14 songs, with guest artists such as Lil Wayne, Khalid, and Chris Brown.

Rich the Kid has stated that he hopes “this will be the greatest album of 2018. Best hip-hop album –– you heard it here.”

University of Southern California Hide Images