Kaaboo: the music experience you won’t want to miss

It isn’t just a festival #nochella

Kaaboo is every adult music lover’s dream. The 21+, three-day music, art, and cultural extravaganza consciously avoids all of the nuisances of festivals past and takes note of the greatest bits of concerts worldwide to curate and reflect the best possible experience for its audience.

The #KAABOO Friday lineup is on fire with the @chilipeppers at the helm! ?A limited quantity of 1 & 2 day passes will go on sale tomorrow at 9am. [Daily schedule in bio]

A post shared by KAABOO Del Mar (@kaaboodelmar) on Jul 11, 2017 at 9:20am PDT

Here’s a brief rundown of what to expect this weekend, September 15-17, at this one-of-a-kind event.

It’s a jam-packed Saturday at #KAABOO with both @Pink AND @Muse rockin’ the house! A limited quantity of 1 & 2 day passes will go on sale tomorrow at 9am. ? [Daily schedule in bio]

A post shared by KAABOO Del Mar (@kaaboodelmar) on Jul 11, 2017 at 9:12am PDT

Lineup

Headliners Red Hot Chili Peppers, P!nk, Muse, and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers will keep festival-goers dancing all weekend long. Crowd favorites like Weezer, David Guetta, Smashmouth (yes, Smashmouth!), Ice Cube, and Alanis Morissette appeal to fans of every genre.

Amenities

Beer Gardens Galore: enjoy limited production wines, craft beers, and made to order libations.

Have a Laugh: enjoy Kaaboo’s seated, air-conditioned, indoor comedy club in between catching your favorite bands.

Get Pampered: visit one of the many spa indulgences located on the festival grounds, with booths boasting massages, hair blowouts, IV nutrient therapy, and derma skin treatments.

All you need is the sun, sand & a cold drink in your hand at #KAABOObask ☀️?On Friday only enjoy our favorite drink special — Buy one, get one free from 3-6pm! (BASK presented in partnership with @mgmgrand's @wetrepublic)

A post shared by KAABOO Del Mar (@kaaboodelmar) on Sep 12, 2017 at 2:39pm PDT

Installation Inspiration: take a walk through the festival’s contemporary art fair, full of 100 artists’ displays and live art installations.

Day Party: spend the afternoon in BASK, Kaaboo’s on-site pool club. Sponsored by MGM’s Wet Republic, the Vegas-style club offers DJ sets, cabanas, and specialty cocktails.

Location

Kaaboo is located on the Del Mar Racetrack and Fairgrounds, where the weather is always perfectly sunny and hovers in a refreshing mid-70s temperature. Enjoy the designated RideShare zone in partnership with Uber, making trips to and from the festival a breeze.

We can’t wait to enjoy all that Kaaboo has to offer. Don’t miss out on this spectacular weekend escape, and be sure to visit kaaboodelmar.com for tickets and additional information.

University of Southern California