BREAKING: Donald Trump planning surprise visit to USC

USC students, let’s make America great again

After Hilary Clinton’s trip to USC with Eric Garcetti last week on March 24th, presidential candidate Donald Trump will be following in his opponent’s footsteps along Trousdale to rally the support of the Trojans.

Hillary Clinton talks terrorism at RTCC

A source has disclosed that Trump, the controversial Republican frontrunner, is currently staying at his estate in Palos Verdes. He is expected to be attending campus today at 3pm to give a speech at Bovard auditorium following an 11a.m. rally at California State University, Long Beach. Over a dozen protestors havd already attempted to swarm his golf estate by 8am this morning.

Trump hopes to win the hearts and votes of the students of USC. However, many students have shown avid support for Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders and several undisclosed protests have been planned for his arrival on campus. Groups will congregate outside Tommy Trojan and march up and down Trousdale at 2.30pm.

An organizer of the protest, who would like to remain unnamed, says that she is hoping for a large turnout:

“Although we’re aiming for a peaceful protest, who knows what will happen when I see that dick’s stupid toupee.”

Trump, whose outspoken statements regarding immigration have been questionable, in which he openly called Mexicans ‘criminals’ and ‘rapists’, will speak to USC and address his immigration platform in the city of Los Angeles, where Hispanic/Latinos make up almost half the population.

Trump is scheduled to remain in Los Angeles to make an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Other guests on the show rumored are Channing Tatum and Lainie Kazan. Perhaps he’ll make a guest appearance at the 90.

Make sure to show your support/disgust at Bovard auditorium at 3pm today.

USC students, let’s make America great again.

You might want to check the date… Happy April Fools’, USC!

University of Southern California