The Complaining Corner: I hate when Bojangles doesn’t season their fries

Why advertise seasoned fries if you aren’t going to give me seasoning?

You know what I hate? And this happens on the regular. You go to Bojangles expecting to get yourself a nice plate of spicy chicken, melt-in-your-mouth biscuits and savory seasoned fries, right? Then you get your order and the fries– they aren’t seasoned.

Now for those of you who aren’t aware of this because you don’t eat at Bojangles– let me inform you that they advertise their fries as “seasoned fries”. SEASONED Y’ALL. So when I order Bojangles fries, I expect them to come seasoned dadgummit. What is even the point of advertising seasoned fries if you ain’t gonna season them? C’mon Bojangles, c’mon.

See you at dinner. #itsbotime #bojangles #famouschicken

A photo posted by Bojangles Augusta (@bojanglesaugusta) on Nov 29, 2016 at 1:48pm PST

The absolute worst is when you specifically say you want “seasoned fries” rather than just saying “fries,” and they STILL don’t come with seasoning on them. And let me tell you, I have actually said to the person behind the screen that I wanted “a lot of seasoning” and they have brought me fries with no seasoning. Zero. Zip. Nada. I mean, what part of “I would like a lot of seasoning on my fries” does Bojangles not understand?

It might be less annoying if the fries were actually good without seasoning, but they aren’t. This isn’t McDonald’s where you can throw some salt on the food and you’ll be ok. Bojangles fries are nothing without that delicious spicy seasoning on them. There is literally no point to them without the seasoning. So hear me once and for all Bojangles: when I order your “seasoned fries” I expect there to be some seasoning on them!

UNC