Every Halloween deal in Chapel Hill

Deals so sweet, you will think they are candy

Everyone is already getting excited  to party on Franklin Street– but after spending all your money on an awesome costume, you may not have budgeted for dinner with friends or late-night snacking. As Halloween grows spooky close, you may want to mark down all of these cheap eats:

Chipotle

Chipotle’s ‘Boo-rito’ offers a $3 burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos to anyone wearing a costume. The deal starts at 3pm and ends at closing. Don’t get too greedy, people. Limit one burrito per customer/werewolf.

Krispy Kreme

While there isn’t a Krispy Kreme on Franklin Street anymore, there is one only six miles away on Hillsborough Street. Head to the doughnut shop for a free doughnut of any variety. No purchase is necessary, but you have to be wearing a costume.

Wendy’s

Once again, Wendy’s is offering its annual $1 Halloween Coupon Book. As if October wasn’t cold enough, the book has 5 free Jr. Frosty coupons. Purchase the books through Oct. 31 while they last.

Carolina Union

On October 28th, get in the Halloween spirit with free candy apples and free cookies in the Union. The event also includes a haunted house and free pumpkin painting.

Have a happy– and tasty– Halloween!

UNC