Sexy Halloween costumes that only make sense at UNC

Just in case ‘sexy corn on the cob’ isn’t relatable enough

My freshman year, my friends and I were torn trying to figure out what costume we would wear on Halloween. Should we go for the cutesy Alice in Wonderland characters? Or should we go funny and be Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro? Our eventual decision was Victoria’s Secret Angels, something so embarrassingly basic that we still cringe talking about it.

Had we had more time, maybe we could have come up with something creative. Or at the very least, looked for a ridiculous “sexy” Halloween costume that was sure to get a laugh. Do you want to be a sexy burger? Sexy Sesame Street character? Sexy Chinese takeout box? The possibilities are endless, really. So, to save you the struggle of finding a costume that exhibits both sexiness and humor, here are a few UNC-specific ideas.

Sexy Pit Preacher

Ramses listening to Gary’s sermon.

You will need: A black bikini top, red bikini bottoms, white duct tape or paint.

Since we’re all heathens destined for hell at UNC, we may as well own it, right? Paint “Stop Sinning” on the back of your bikini bottoms, and “Fear God” across the bikini top. You could also achieve the same look with a red dress/red shorts. Bonus points if you spend your night yelling at the people on Franklin Street!

Sexy Campus Squirrel

He's probably gonna be Spider-Man for Halloween. Pc: @mrflorenzo #uncsquirrels

A photo posted by UNC Squirrels (@uncsquirrels) on Oct 29, 2015 at 8:09am PDT

You will need: A squirrel tail (I checked – you can get one at Party City), a grey crop top, grey booty shorts, a giant-ass acorn or piece of trash.

Oh campus squirrels, always getting into mischief among the garbage cans. Always completely ignoring personal space boundaries. Always looking like they’re on cocaine. Who wouldn’t want to be a sexy one for Halloween? Just attach your tail to your booty shorts, and scurry around Franklin Street looking for your next meal while getting a little to close to strangers you pass.

Sexy Dance Marathoner

You will need: An old Dance Marathon shirt, short shorts, a lot of highlight makeup to mimic sweat.

Who said service can’t be sexy? Cut the bottom off of your Dance Marathon shirt. Complain about how much you ache, but accompany it with a wink.

Sexy Campus Whistler

You will need: Nothing but the ability to whistle 😉

Apparently the Campus Whistler is a real person, which is shocking to someone who just assumed he was a faceless shadow that just kinda appeared around campus. What you wear doesn’t matter, as long as you whistle any Weeknd song that you have in your repertoire.

Sexy Marcus Paige (otherwise known as Marcus Paige)

Big win last night ?? #unc #elite8bound #letskeepbuilding

A photo posted by Marcus Paige (@marcuspaige.5) on Mar 26, 2016 at 1:43pm PDT

You will need: A number 5 jersey.

Honestly you could just get a Marcus Paige mask and call it a day. But because that’s really creepy, I’d stick with the jersey and a winning smile that makes us all remember our favorite player.

Sexy Sakai Cat

You will need: Blue cat ears, a white dress, and the ability to lag at inconvenient times.

Want to be the University’s most recognizable animal after Ramses? This is a super easy costume that takes SECONDS to make! Just don’t forget to take forever to get to places, and pass out way before your friends expect you to.

Whatever you choose to be this Halloween, make sure that you do you. Unless you’re a Dook fan. Then, for the love of God, don’t be a Blue Devil.

UNC