UGA students are not happy about last night’s Fetty Wap concert

Opening acts were booed off stage before Fetty finally came out at 10pm

You probably know rapper Fetty Wap was scheduled to perform at UGA last night at 8pm. But if you were one of the hundreds of disgruntled students who showed up hoping to have some last minute fun before finals, you know the concert was anything but “fun.”

Here are the “lows” of the night from all of the “highlights” of the tweetstorm that ensued. For those of you who studied, slept, stared at a wall, or did anything else in this world, congrats on not wasting three hours of your lives.

Leading up to the concert, spirits were high. But after two hours of opening acts and no sign of Fetty, everyone in Stegeman was getting restless.

Fetty used his DJ to stall (bless that guy), and after another “opening act,” a few rounds of booing and a good number of students getting up to leave, he finally graced us with his presence around 10pm – hours later than when he was supposed to take the stage.

But it wasn’t over yet. Once Fetty was on stage, it seemed like every other person was performing except him. For the most part, Fetty Wap was walking around and periodically grunting. He was on stage for less than 30 minutes before I most people (including me) got up to leave. Apparently I didn’t miss anything – that was the end of his performance, anyway.

It was such a shame that University Union, Fetty Wap’s DJ and all 10,000 (it seemed) of the the opening acts were giving 110%, yet Fetty Wap didn’t even apologize for being late. Honestly, 0 out of 1738 would recommend.

Look on the bright side – I think it’s safe to say Drake and Future won’t be so lame when they visit ATL in August.

University of Georgia