The Class of 2020 is hyped to be Huskies

Congratulations, you have been accepted

Bright innocent wide eyes staring at your computer screen with your heart racing, blood pumping and your anxiety level at an all-time high. You click the login button, scroll over to application status…deep breaths now, deep breaths…and there it is, “Congratulations, you have been accepted!”

This is a feeling each and every one of us can relate to, and what has gotten us to where we are now. Friends, surprisingly enough it is that time of the year again. Time for UConn to send a bundle of newbie huskies our way! Yes, it is time to make room for the new fresh blood of UConn.

In just one short semester we will witness with our very own eyes, these enthusiastic freshmen scatter like ants across Fairfield way in desperate search for Laurel Hall. Maps out, and schedules on hand, our new baby huskies will begin their journey into the world of college.

Warning—you may witness innocence broken, motivation deterioration, and wild crazed youth due to the first taste of actual freedom.

So who are these new saplings of youth who are daring enough to dive into the pool of blue and potentially bear the name of “Husky for life”.

For real though, UConn is the place to be

This soon to be freshman couldn’t agree more:

Further investigating our potential newcomer Husky, we found even more love for UConn living in her Twitter page, with her enthusiastic “story” of why UConn is the number one school in her heart.

We then have the slew of students who want nothing more than to become a 2020 Husky!

Among our new baby huskies, some high school seniors are looking towards UConn as an opportunity to take part in the fabulous athletics program and join a sports team.

Hmmm I’ve got three essays to write this week, two exams on Tuesday, a presentation on Thursday, and Soccer practice from 3pm to 7pm every day, good luck freshmen athletes.

And what UConn commitment story isn’t complete without a good ‘ole photo opt in front of our very own Johnathan statue…common guys, we all know you did this as a freshman too.

All in all, lets welcome this new generation of 2020 students with open arms and friendly smiles.

And remember, DON’T HATE THE FRESHMEN, we all were awko taco freshmen one before. So lets try not to corrupt our baby Huskies, at least not for the first couple weeks, after that they’re fair game for anything.

University of Connecticut