Everything you can do at the Whole Earth Festival this weekend

Bath tea? Say what.

Thinking of what to do this weekend? Some super fun things to get into right away at the Whole Earth festival!

Want to get a tattoo but too afraid of commitment? Try these beautiful henna designs.

Don’t forget to try out some fun and sparkly face paints! This girl was just adorable, she named the turtle “Stookie”.

Try some braids to make your hair to feel and look on fleek. Both their outfits are on point!

Feeling hungry from all the walking and activities? TIME FOR SOME FOOOOOOD. Oh yes, below is just a small taste of all the food you have the chance to stuff your faces with.

The pile of fries is practically overflowing, that concentration though… Wonder if it’s the garlic fries or Kalamata Feta Fries?

Mango on a stick shaped like a flower? Yes please. Unlimited chilli powder, salt and lime. Yum. (don’t worry, the mango is soft and sweet!)

Corn dogs= sweet + salty. Taste sensory overload.

Funnel cake, plus vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries! (Look at that whipped cream)…

Finally had your fill of delicious foods and deserts? Time to go shopping! Want to show someone your love without buying something too generic? Whole Earth Festival have some unique, handmade pieces to get your friends and loved ones.

Gorgeous, handmade stained glass – the glass is collected from places like Portland, Seattle, LA, etc. They sell huge hanging ornaments to small compartments that all reflect light beautifully.

Definitely, definitely check out this booth called Journals. These are actually old library books that were ‘rescued’ and made into blank notebooks. Very cool and worth looking into.

The soaps at Violette Flor smells amazing. Super luxurious and organic at the same time!

Kitchen Witch Gourmet sells some Bath Tea… super bizarre but yet so inviting! They also sell loose leaf (drinkable) tea.

The elderly lady wearing pink on the right side is the sweetest person there, make sure to stop by and say hi!

Make sure to visit Joy Road Jewelry for these beautiful candles and other trinkets.

Looking for some spiritual enlightenment?

Just a schedule of things you might be interested in, you’re welcome:

Decorate your home windowsills with these cute, tiny succulents in pots and mugs.

Hang some artwork in your room to breathe some life into it. Colorful, cheerful pieces to make you feel happy everyday!

Or you could just artfully hang a bunch of your boots on the wall and it’s all good!

Isn’t the whole point of going to the festival is to get yourself a tie dye shirt/pants/onesie?

See you there!

UC Davis