Why I’ve given up on being fit and healthy

I’ve probably shortened my life span with my diet. Yikes

I love gourmet meals of instant noodles and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos with cream cheese. Though my stomach cries out to me in suffering, I don’t really do anything about it because I am lazy and do not care (@ my body: sorry).

Me in bed as always

I realize this is a breaking news story because everybody cares about my diet and exercise habits. “Dang, how does Claudia look so good?” The answer to this question is that there is no answer. Some people are just blessed.

Since my metabolism is still carrying the team, I am somehow still alive and relatively able to function.

In high school, I was pretty active because I was a super jock and played tennis. I also hopped into a pit of sand for a couple of years. I know, no need to jump at me all at once ladies.

The love of my life <3

Anyway, now I have no incentive to get out of the comfort of my bed. I usually find myself j’chillin’, watching some high quality anime, and contemplating why people waste their time writing super relatable topics like how it’s hard to be healthy in college.

I guess trying to go the gym is hard when I’m buried underneath all the assignments that I waited to do at the last minute. I also just don’t like to exercise. Why waste my time and money cooking an actual meal when I can microwave extremely low-quality food in 2 minutes? Lack of time isn’t really an issue, but really my laziness gets in the way of me treating my body with respect.

Me with string cheese aka my dinner

I realize that my life of inactivity and self-sabotage is incredibly appealing, but I should probably change. It’ll be a fun time once my metabolism runs out and my blood becomes toxic.

UC Davis