Write for us at the Tab UC Berkeley

Your go-to for campus news and lifestyle

The Tab UC Berkeley is looking for new, passionate writers to join our team. It’s a great way to get involved on campus and gain valuable journalism experience.

We’ve got everything covered- from breaking campus news, to sharing local knowledge like the best date spots for your Berkeley bae, to hilarious articles like an English major analyzing booty calls.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States. You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tabs New York City HQ, and to write for The Tabs verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world.

If you want to be part of the Tab team at UC Berkeley, go to writefor.thetab.com. No experience is necessary.

Our first meeting of the semester will be Sunday, January 22, at 6pm at Cafe Milano.

Contact your Campus Editor Samantha Wilson at [email protected] with any questions about the Tab.

Check out our stories and like our Facebook page!

UC Berkeley