Tulane has been named the #2 most fun college in America

LET IT BE KNOWN

We’ve got the bars, we’ve got the frats, we have warm weather and our education is great too. It is no surprise Tulane has been ranked #2 on Business Insiders list of the 30 most fun colleges in America.

The article summarizes what makes Tulane so fun, but there is even more to our excitement than just having no open-container laws. Business Insider complied a list of rankings from The Princeton Review‘s 2016 Best Colleges book on various categories that represent what “fun” is at college. Categories included how much the students love their college, party schools, lots of beer, lots of hard liquor, college city gets high marks and happiest students.

Yes, we work hard, but there is definitely a lot of playing going on in the city of New Orleans.

The Princeton Review ranked Tulane as #14 on their “Their Students Love These Colleges” list, #10 for happiest students, #15 for lots of beer and #1 for lots of hard liquor (major key). Tulane stands as #9 for party schools and #1 again for college city gets high marks— Like I said, work hard, play hard.

If these lists by The Princeton Review plus Business Insider’s “formula for fun” don’t have you convinced that Tulane is a good time, I don’t know what will.

Roll wave.

Tulane