Welcome to The Tab Tufts!

We won’t silence any voices or push a single agenda

We’re proud to present freshest source for on-campus news, The Tab Tufts.

In one place, you’ll be able to find original stories catered specifically to the Tufts community. Whether that be our community’s perspective on the upcoming presidential elections, to the best Davis Square bars, we’ll be covering it. The Tab embodies the work-hard, play-hard spirit of Tufts and will quickly become your one-stop-shop for everything Jumbos.

We won’t silence any voices or boost any agenda. If a story is important to you, it is important to us. The Tab is a platform for every demographic at Tufts to speak up.

The Tab Tufts joins a worldwide revolution of student news sites that was founded in the United Kingdom and has quickly expanded to 55 colleges in the United States. The Tab is already at schools like Boston College, Boston University and Harvard, and now Tufts.

We’re kicking off our launch with one student’s experience moving from Miami to Medford and how coming to Tufts influenced her identity. Another Jumbo shares his experience making the uncommon switch from A&S to the Engineering school, and we talk to some outsiders about what they think of Tufts.

If you are interested in getting involved, like our Facebook page here or sign up to write here.

We hope you enjoy The Tab – happy reading!

Tufts University