Badass Hermione Granger quotes to get you through finals

After all, she is the brightest witch of her age.

Finals week is tough but so is Hermione Granger.

Let’s be honest, much love to the Boy-Who-Lived, but he would be long dead- or worse, expelled!- if it weren’t for Hermione’s wit, cleverness, and sass.

She is more than the mere, romanticized, female character who is the commissioned pretty face of the series. She is messy, electric, and bravely herself. Oh yeah, and pretty damn intelligent too.

If the seven-hour-stint in the library is dragging you down and the caffeine is no longer pumping through your poor Muggle system, fear not, Queen Hermione has got you covered with some great advice:

1. “Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.”

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone ( said by Dumbledore in book)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ( said by Hermione in film)

Voldemort…Organic Chemistry…. this advice works for all areas of your life.

2.” I’ve learned all the course books by heart of course. I just hope it will be enough-I’m Hermione Granger, by the way, who are you?”-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone 
 Get ’em girl. Tackle that biology textbook with the same enthusiasm that Hermione took to all her magical books. Hogwarts, A History anyone?
3.  “Are you planning to follow a career in Magic Law, Miss Granger?” asked Scrimgeour.
“No, I’m not,” retorted Hermione. “I’m hoping to do some good in the world!” Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows 
Don’t forget the WHY behind all those hours in the library (and related meltdowns). These times are challenging but don’t let your overwhelming exam schedule distract you from the good you will do!

4. “Actually I’m highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook.”Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Hermione knows her shit, but what’s even better is that she KNOWS that she knows her shit. Don’t underestimate your strengths. You are brilliant- don’t be diminish that.

5. “Well, that’s a good sign, I never feel you perform as well in exams if you’re not a bit nervous,” said Hermione heartily-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Remember this golden nugget of wisdom next time you feel like you’re going to throw up as your professor is handing out exams.

6.“Harry — I think I’ve just understood something! I’ve got to go to the library!”
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
 When in doubt, go to the library. Bring snacks, coffee, fuzzy socks, and some serious willpower.
 And for a special bonus, because you deserve it, a list of Hermione’s wittiest, sassiest insults:
Ron,” said Hermione in a dignified voice, “you are the most insensitive wart I have ever had the misfortune to meet.” –Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix 
“Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn’t mean we all have,” said Hermione nastily, picking up her quill again.
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 
Just because it’s taken you three years to nice, Ron, doesn’t mean no one else has spotted I’m a girl!”-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
“You! You foul, loathsome evil little cockroach!”Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
 Keep on studying!
Temple University